"Ice Trolling" - strategic speed drilling to cover water like a blanket - was perfected by StrikeMaster Pro Tony Roach, cutting away with his Lazer Pro. The benchmark power auger obviously bench-presses, too, as it rips off sets of holes like an Olympic power lifter.
Includes: collarbolt, allen wrench, blades and blade cover. $10 shipping surcharge.
Help Me Choose
- Power Auger Comparison Chart
- Recommended Products
- Product Specifications
- Mighty 54cc, 3-Horsepower Solo® Powerhead
- 40:1 Transmission with Heat Treated Gears
- VANDAR® Long Filament High Impact Handles
- Twin Stainless Steel Lazer Blades
- Polymer Gear Casting Reduces Weight
- LMP-8 is 25 lbs.
- LMP-10 is 28 lbs.
- Limited 2-Year Warranty on Solo® Engine